Touring driver, Shea Holbrook and her team, Shea Racing announces 2017 schedule to kicking off another season of Pirelli World Challenge racing.
This weekend, the team has a scheduled test session with suspension partner, KONI Shock Absorbers at Sebring International Raceway. They will follow up with a second test session before the season opener at Virginia International Raceway, April 28-30th.
Fielding 4 Honda entries this season, Shea and returning teammate Jason Ficher will compete in the Accord Touring Cars. Tom O’Gorman and a yet-to-be-announced 4th driver will team up to campaign Honda Civic SIs in the TCA category.
With the team and series growth we look forward to a successful year both on and off track,” says Holbrook.
Shea Racing 2017 schedule
- April 28-30, Virginia International Raceway
- May 19-21, Canadian Tire Motorsport Park
- May 26-27, Lime Rock Park
- August 11-13, Utah Motorsport Campus
- September 1-3, Circuit of the Americas
- October 13-15, Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca