I’ve been a very good girl this year. I’ve been very patient while not racing, worked hard and continued being optimistic, and helped others any chance I could get. So this year, here’s my list: (I know you’re not as racecar oriented as Blitzen, so I included links)
- A 30′ enclosed trailer — all aluminum, so the reindeer have no problem pulling it behind your sleigh.
- Cam-lock seatbelts
- A Sponsor for my Top Fuel team
- Driveshaft safety tunnel — I kinda like my elbows and want them intact.
- Crew Uniforms — Some pretty pink & black Horsepower & Heels crew shirts would look great all year long next year!
- Braided Hoses & AN Fittings — I’ve got a complete fuel system and coolant system to plumb. I like the all black AN Fittings.
- 20lb. Fire system — Gotta be safe, Santa!
- New Parachutes — Slowing down is important too.
Thanks Santa! And since I won’t be at home for Christmas, you can just leave them in the yard or deliver after Christmas. I’m not picky!