After a grueling last few weeks, we cranked the T-Bird last night! Everything so far seems okay. Got a lot of buttoning up to do today before we head to the track to test, but the motor sounds wicked!
I cannot explain how excited I am to have it running and how grateful I am to everyone who has helped me to get it together.
Thanks to everyone!
- Dan Parker for putting up with my “stuck out bottom lip” and all the sleep he has sacrificed here lately to make it happen!
- Mr. Moody for putting that motor together for me~ he’s truly a genius and the nicest guy on the planet!
- Bill George for lending me his Lenco and being such a great and inspirational guy! His work ethic and determination is unmatched!
- Dennis Lugo for letting me run up his cell phone bill and explaining things to me *perfectly* like only he can! I get it! THANKS! And for knowing how much of a PITA I can be and talking some much needed sense into me at times!
- Rick Head at Innovative Turbo for always being supportive of me and being a great friend!
- Jonathan Granada for all the help and all the great work he has put in on the car. It looks great and its greatly appreciated!
- John Gullett for being such a team player! (I sorta cut in line to get my motor back before he did..hehe)
- Big Josh
- Little Josh
- Biscuit Bunkley
- Kevin Kennington
- Ray Sanchez
- Cristi Caraway
- Ant Prater
- Chris Parker
and to anyone else that I may have forgotten with the lack of sleep affecting my head!
We are headed to the track today for testing, and I’m not sure how much time I’ll have to post any updates. Keep your fingers crossed for me and I’ll see ya in Orlando!