Horsepower & Heels is Seeking Marketing Partners!
Take advantage of major national and local marketing exposure opportunities via internet, magazines, event prmotion, television, and much, much more!
Want to advertise on this site or find out how a marketing partnership can benefit your cause?
Sponsorship FAQ– What’s in it for me?
- Auto Racing is the #1 spectator sport in the WORLD.
- Drag Racing is the 2nd largest Motorsport
- Drag Racing’s sanctioning body, NHRA, is the largest in motorsports with 80,000 members, 300,000 participants, and 140 world class facilities hosting over 5,000 events per year.
- According to Time Magazine, sports sponsorships are the hottest form of advertising available today. $1 million spent on sponsorships equate in coverage to $10 million spent in other forms of advertising.
- Of all sporting events, Motorsports fans show the highest level of brand loyalty and awareness. Fans are stout devotees of the products/companies who support their favorite drivers.
- Drag Racing events are located within 3 hours of 80% of the US Population.
- Auto Racing is a $43 billion dollar industry, and growing at 15% per year on average.
- Advertisers are developing alternative method to now ineffective 30 second spot ads, and are seeking to incorporate these dollars in main attraction advertising, or sponsorship dollars
- Sports lead the pack as most popular and effective sponsorships, with $7.69 Billion dollars spent in ’04.
The Advantages of Mixing Horsepower & Heels
- Active, young women represent the fastest growing segment of the motorsport audience. These women fans are eager to find role models that they can relate to and bestow their loyalty.
- Strong, active female athletes are more effective than their male counterparts at reaching and influencing a broader audience, delivering a sponsor’s message well beyond the audience of the sport they represent.
- Female drivers, because of their relative novelty in the ranks of motorsports, attract free media beyond just industry specific publications.
- Women as equal counterparts in athletics is a cause heralded by the public and can enhance a company’s corporate image, promote equal opportunity and support internally, and build loyalty among suppliers, customers, and sales support teams.
- Driver Erica Ortiz’s Hispanic background also makes her and the all-female Horsepower & Heels crew an excellent vehicle to target the female demographic as well as the $1 trillion dollar US Hispanic market, the fastest growing segment of the US population.
Motorsport Marketing — The Smart Investment
We have custom tailored packages to fit any budget. For as little as $25/month, you can capitalize on this unique tool and harness the power of a professional and effective marketing team.
- Professional Marketing Consultation- Take advantage of the team’s combined 30 years of leading marketing and public relations experience
- Internet Campaigns– Social media and internet advertising that reaches thousands in a well-established and engaged network
- Design/Creative Services- Access to a wide array of professional design/creative services to aid in your marketing efforts
- Newsletter Email Drives- Reach customers directly to their inbox with email newsletter campaigns targeted to drive sales
- On-Site Signage- Your company’s logo displayed at all events with any company showcases or literature requested
- Sponsor Spotlight- We will feature your company to our fans, including your regular news releases and other information
- Transport Signage- Trailer acts as a rolling billboard with average mileage totaling well over 10,000 miles per year
- Product Endorsements- Will represent your company and promote your product as spokesperson, usage of photo images in your promotions
- Print Handouts- Your logo and message on team stat cards, team posters and fan guides
- Personal Appearances- Arrange events for meet & greet opportunities. Drive traffic to your site.
- Live Remotes- On location from your events
- Magazine/ Print Features- Features in national publications such as Examiner.com, Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords, Tire Tracks, and many other publications
- Apparel Co-op- Your logo featured on official Horsepower & Heels apparel, Erica’s fire suit, and crew uniforms
- Internet Displays and traffic- Your logo and internet links will forward traffic to your company, while branding your mark
- Post Event Report/ Audit- Detailed report of event activities and tracked results of fan (consumer) interaction and feedback