Drag Illustrated magazine announced its inaugural ‘30 under 30’ Who Make a Difference list celebrating drag racing’s young talent. The 30 honorees will be featured in Drag Illustrated’s ‘Tomorrow’ Issue, released at the Performance Racing Industry (PRI) tradeshow on Thursday, December 10.
A special press conference to honor the 30 members will be held on Thursday at 1:30PM EST in the PRI media center. The Tommorrow Issue will be available in the Drag Illustrated booth #3449 while supplies last.
“This has been one of the most exciting projects we’ve ever tackled, “ Drag Illustrated Editor-in-Chief Wes Buck said. “We set out to reward and celebrate the most talented young people the sport of drag racing has to offer, and I could not possibly be more proud of this first-ever Drag Illustrated 30 Under 30 class.”
Ladies of Drag Illustrated 30 Under 30
Seven talented women of drag racing made the inaugural Drag Illustrated 30 Under 30 list out of nearly 5,000 nominations received.
- Brittany Force, NHRA Top Fuel Driver
- Leah Pritchett, NHRA Top Fuel Driver
- Megan Fessel-Schumacher, NHRA Blogger/Social Media, DSR
- Ashley Sanford, NHRA A Fuel Driver
- Mia Tedesco, NHRA A Fuel Driver
- Lizzy Musi, PDRA Pro Modified Driver
- Tera Wendland-Graves, Nostalgia Driver
- Audrey Worm, Nostalgia NFC Driver, Business professional